*Updated November 12, 2020*
ATTENTION CLIENTS OF NORTHSIDE PET HOSPITAL
Due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 positive cases in the area, we will be transitioning back to strictly curb-side appointments again starting Monday, November 16th, 2020. Clients will not be allowed into the clinic.
We know it often isn't convenient, but we are doing our part to keep everyone safe and healthy heading into the colder weather and upcoming holiday season.
How it will work (since it has been a while for you and us):
**You will STAY IN OR BY YOUR CAR for the ENTIRE appointment.**
1. You will need to call us when you get here (715-835-0761), and one of the staff will check you in via the phone. This includes taking the information the doctor will need prior to examining your pet.
2. Once the doctor is ready to see your pet, we will come to your car for you to hand off your pet. It is safer and easier if you have them out of the car and make the hand-off standing next to your vehicle (often our canine friends may be protective of "their property" or their people and feel anxiety or the need to protect when a stranger reaches into "their" vehicle).
3. When we have your pet inside, the doctor will perform their exam and create a recommended Treatment Plan to go over with you via the phone. PLEASE have your phone on and ready to receive their call.
4. While the doctor is carrying out the determined treatment plan, one of the staff will go through payment processing with you.
5. Once the appointment is complete, a staff member will bring your pet back out to you and once again complete a hand-off to you OUTSIDE your car.
Some important things to remember during this stressful time:
- For safety reasons: ALL dogs MUST be on a leash or in a secure carrier, and ALL cats MUST be in a secure carrier. Broken carriers or cats on a leash or in a blanket will not be accepted. **We do have cardboard carriers that can be purchased and be brought out to you if you need one, just ask us about it when you call.
- We are all pet owners as well, and understand that it is stressful to "hand-off" your beloved pet for their appointment. They will be treated with love while they are in our care.
- As before, if you need a medication or food refill it will be a phone transaction and items will be brought out to you when you arrive.
- Doing curb-side appointments does take a little longer, please keep this in mind when scheduling. This also means our appointment times will be lengthened as well, so please call ahead of time for requesting an appointment, as we may not be able to get you in on short notice.
- Phones may get busy at times. We will do our best to keep them free for incoming calls. If you get a busy signal, please wait a moment and try again.
- If a doctor is calling you back, it may be from a blocked phone number. Please answer the call if your pet is here or you are expecting a return phone call.
We are ALL feeling stressed about the current happenings in the world, please, let's be kind to one another. Our staff is working hard to accommodate the sometimes overwhelming requests for appointments and services.
Thank you all so much!!
Northside Pet Hospital Management
Welcome to Northside Pet Hospital Your Veterinary Clinic in Eau Claire WI
Need an appointment? Call us at 715-835-0761!
Northside Pet Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, that offers boarding services to our established clients. The professional and courteous staff at Northside Pet Hospital seek to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Northside Pet Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Eau Claire, WI and surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Northside Pet Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
At Northside Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Eau Claire Veterinarian | Northside Pet Hospital | 715-835-0761
1727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703