At Northside Pet Hospital, although we are not a shelter, there are circumstances where we will take in surrendered, mistreated or stray pets. We provide them with the proper medical care, socialization and love to ensure the animals are able to find their fur-ever homes.
- Other pets in the house must be current on vaccines and spayed/neutered
- Landlord approval (if renting)
All of our Adoption Pets will go to their approved home:
- FeLV/FIV tested
- Current on vaccinations (for their age)
- Spayed/neutered (age permitting)
- Current on Flea & Tick Preventative
- Unaltered Pet - $105 ($50 deposit towards spay/neuter)
- Altered Pet - $110
Fill Out Adoption Application here - Adoption Application (pdf)
There are no animals currently available for adoption. Please check back later for updates!
Interested in one of our adoption animals? Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Jennet, CVT Adoption Coordinator to meet them.