At Northside Pet Hospital, although we are not a shelter, there are circumstances where we will take in surrendered, mistreated, or stray pets. We provide them with the proper medical care, socialization, and love to ensure the animals are able to find their fur-ever homes.
- Other pets in the house must be current on vaccines and spayed/neutered
- Landlord approval (if renting)
- FeLV/FIV tested
- Current on vaccinations (age permitting)
- Spayed/neutered (age permitting)
- Current on Flea & Tick Preventative
- Unaltered Pet - $105 ($50 deposit towards spay/neuter)
- Altered Pet - $110
Fill Out Adoption Application here -Adoption Application (pdf)
**Each application will be reviewed carefully by our adoption coordinator. Completion of the application does not guarantee an adoption from Northside Pet Hospital. We reserve the right to deny any application at our discretion.**
There are no adoption animals currently available. Please check back for updates.
Interested in one of our adoption animals? Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Sarah, CVT (adoption coordinator) to meet them.
View our adoption pets on Petfinder! https://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?&shelter_id=WI272&preview=1