At Northside Pet Hospital, although we are not a shelter, there are circumstances where we will take in surrendered, mistreated or stray pets. We provide them with the proper medical care, socialization and love to ensure the animals are able to find their fur-ever homes.
- Other pets in the house must be current on vaccines and spayed/neutered
- Landlord approval (if renting)
All of our Adoption Pets will go to their approved home:
- FeLV/FIV tested
- Current on vaccinations (for their age)
- Spayed/neutered (age permitting)
- Current on Flea & Tick Preventative
- Unaltered Pet - $105 ($50 deposit towards spay/neuter)
- Altered Pet - $110
Fill Out Adoption Application here - Adoption Application (pdf)
Hi, I’m Chickadee! I was surrendered to Northside Pet Hospital when my owner could no longer care for me. I’m 9 months old, spayed, current on vaccines and FeLV/FIV negative. I’m so sweet and love attention from everyone. I’m very vocal and will talk your ear off. I am unsure of other cats, but if introduced properly I would probably do just fine but it might take some time for me to adjust. Dogs don’t seem to bother me though! I’m very playful and would love a home to explore and play in!
Interested in one of our adoption animals? Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Jennet, CVT Adoption Coordinator to meet them.