Associate Veterinarian – Full Time
Our office is expanding, and we are looking for a motivated, energetic, hard-working colleague to join our 3 Veterinarian practice. Northside Pet Hospital is well equipped with new digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser surgery and digital dental radiography. We offer great benefits and a sign on bonus!
- Examine a variety of animals using ethical practices, while providing quality care
- Perform surgeries, and treat sick or injured animals using standard medical equipment
- Educate the customers about preventative care, and provide home-care instructions for needed medications
- Document actions by completing/maintaining client reports, logs and patient records.
- Have availability to work rotating on-call emergency schedule, as well as rotating Saturdays
- Must have DVM and be eligible for Wisconsin Veterinary License
"If you are interested in a career at Northside Pet Hospital, you are encouraged to print and fill out our application by clicking here Employment Application Form Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>, or mailed to
Northside Pet Hospital
Attn: Heather Johnson, CVT
727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703"