Associate Veterinarian – Full Time
Our office is expanding, and we are looking for a motivated, energetic, hard-working colleague to join our 3 Veterinarian practice. Northside Pet Hospital is well equipped with new digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser surgery and digital dental radiography. We offer great benefits and a sign on bonus!
- Examine a variety of animals using ethical practices, while providing quality care
- Perform surgeries, and treat sick or injured animals using standard medical equipment
- Educate the customers about preventative care, and provide home-care instructions for needed medications
- Document actions by completing/maintaining client reports, logs and patient records.
- Have availability to work rotating on-call emergency schedule, as well as rotating Saturdays
- Must have DVM and be eligible for Wisconsin Veterinary License
We currently have an opening for a part-time Kennel Staff position. If you enjoy having a flexible schedule and caring for animals, then we encourage you to apply with Northside Pet Hospital.
- Clean kennels
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum facility floors
- Assist with laundry
- Walk dogs
- Feed and medicate boarding animals
- Track inventory of cleaning supplies
- Must be 18 years or older
- Availability to help cover other kennel shifts if needed
- Experience with working with animals is preferred
Northside Pet Hospital
Attn: Heather Johnson, CVT
727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703