Client Services - Part Time
Northside Pet Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, that also offers boarding and grooming services. Our team seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly-valued patients. We currently have an opening for a part-time Client Services position. Expected schedule would be 3 days a week with alternating Saturdays (~26-34 hours a week). If you enjoy customer service and working with animals, then we encourage you to apply with Northside Pet Hospital!
- Perform general receptionist duties
- Greet incoming clients, schedule appointments
- check in patients, answer phones
- Assist with weighing dogs
- Bringing clients to patient rooms
- Enter invoices and process payments
- Enter client information into computer database
- Prepare and maintain client files and medical records
- Promote hospital products and services
- Ensure that the front area is clean and organized at all times
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to multitask
- Must have customer service experience
- Previous receptionist and/or animal handling experience is preferred, but not required
Veterinary Technician - Full Time
We currently have an opening for a full-time Veterinary Technician. If you enjoy customer service and working with animals, then we encourage you to apply with Northside Pet Hospital! Hours include 9 hour shifts, four days a week, with rotating Saturdays. Our full time Veterinary Technicians can expect to work 36-40 hours per week. Previous experience and certification is preferred, but not required.
- Record and update patient information
- Assist the Veterinarians with exams and surgeries
- Collect specimens and perform routine laboratory procedures
- Educate clients about preventative care, and discuss needed treatment plans
- Administer medications and injections
- Schedule appointments and create invoices
- Perform dental cleanings
- Initiate emergency procedures and restrain animals as needed
- Animal Care
- Must be 18 years or older
- AAS-VT/ CVT preferred, but not required. - Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and stand for the majority of shift
Associate Veterinarian – Part Time/Full Time
Northside Pet Hospital is a growing, progressive practice located in Eau Claire, WI. Eau Claire is a beautiful city that offers bike trails, parks, dining, a farmers market, art, music, and a great downtown area. Located just an hour and a half away from Minneapolis, MN.
Northside Pet Hospital is a full service companion animal clinic. Our patients include cats, dogs, birds, and exotics. The human-animal bond is important to us! We are a positive, hard-working veterinary practice with a compassionate team that provides high quality care, client education and communication.
We are well equipped with a full in-house laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, laser surgery, digital dental radiography, and a rehabilitation suite (including therapy laser and underwater treadmill) for our patients needs.
We are looking to add a full-time or part-time associate veterinarian to our team!! Candidates should have strong communication skills, be team oriented with a focus in general medicine, and comfortable with surgery and dentistry. Veterinary experience of two or more years would be preferred, but new graduates are welcome as well! Must have DVM and be eligible for a Wisconsin Veterinary License. David Menard, DVM, CCRT and Peter Helmbrecht, DVM have a combined 60+ years of veterinary experience! They are more than willing to mentor a DVM with less experience and welcome wisdom that may be brought in by a more experienced DVM.
We offer competitive salary and great benefits that include: PTO, continuing education, pet benefits, liability and health insurance, and license renewals. We also value family time and offer a livable schedule with minimal after hours on-call emergency obligations.
Interested? Want more information? We encourage you to email, or mail, your cover letter and resume!
If you are interested in a career at Northside Pet Hospital, you are encouraged to print and fill out our application by clicking here Employment Application Form Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Attn: Heather Johnson
1727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703