Monday, December 25, 2023 (Christmas Day) - CLOSED
Monday, January 1, 2024 (New Year's Day) - CLOSED
If you have a pet emergency, please call Allied Emergency Veterinary Service at: 715-529-5900.
Updated July 11, 2023
*Policies and Procedures*
**Please Note: Our doctors have been very busy seeing appointments and getting test results relayed to clients in a timely manner. When you call to speak to your veterinarian, it may take them 48-72 hours to get back to you. If your questions are about a medical condition that can't wait, it is recommended that you schedule an appointment with the doctor.**
- Checking In: When you arrive for your appointment, check in at the reception desk. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your appointment. Our appointment book is usually booked tight! If you are late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Call Ahead: We do ask that you please call ahead for any needed items (i.e. food, meds, preventatives, etc.), as we have been extremely busy and may not be able to fill your request right away. We are now requesting 24 hours notice for prescription refills. If you need to pick up your pet's medication without 24 hours notice, there will be an Expedited Prescription Fee added to your invoice.
- Texting: We do offer the ability to communicate with our staff via text message. This is often a convenient way to communicate a medication refill, a medical progress update, or simple questions pertaining to appointments. Texting is done through our main phone number: 715-835-0761. We will do our best to respond quickly, however, the patients in the building may be requiring our attention at the moment. Responses MAY take up to 2 hours during regular business hours. If you have an urgent need or a complicated situation, please call our office for the fastest response time.
- Appointment Deposit: A deposit will be required if you are not a current client or you are bringing three or more patients during one visit. The deposit will be credited to your invoice when your appointment is complete. It is NON-REFUNDABLE if you cancel or reschedule with less than a 24 hours notice or you don’t show up for your appointment.
- Cancelations: With the influx of patients, appointments spaces are limited. To allow us time to fill your current appointment space, we ask that you give 24 hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Late Arrivals: Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late you may be asked to reschedule and it will be considered a missed appointment.
- NO SHOWS: If you miss your appointment, you will need to reschedule. Two or more missed appointments (either as a rescheduled late arrival or a “No Show”) will require a deposit when scheduling future appointments.
Welcome to Northside Pet Hospital
Your Veterinary Clinic in Eau Claire WI
Need an appointment? Call us at 715-835-0761!
Northside Pet Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility. The professional and courteous staff at Northside Pet Hospital seek to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Northside Pet Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Eau Claire, WI and surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Northside Pet Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
At Northside Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Eau Claire Veterinarian | Northside Pet Hospital | 715-835-0761
1727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703