*Updated March 31, 2021*
Hello Clients! Exciting news!
We are happy to announce that we will be going back to allowing (up to TWO) clients into the building with their pet/s for appointments starting Monday, April 5th, 2021!!! However, we do so with the following important guidelines in place. The safety of our clients and staff is of utmost importance to us!
- NO MORE THAN TWO CLIENTS will be allowed in for ANY appointment. Our exam rooms can only accommodate two humans and maintain proper social distancing stated by the Health Department.
- ALL CLIENTS MUST WEAR A MASK. Vaccination status does not change this. If you cannot or will not wear a mask, your appointment WILL be curb-side.
- Clients will need to CALL/TEXT UPON ARRIVAL to get checked in. At that point, one of the staff will meet you at the door with the green ENTRANCE banner on it (straight in from the street, closer to the back of the building).
- Once in the building, a weight will be taken on your canine companion (feline friends will be weighed in the room). This is done at every appointment.
- Inside the room, PLEASE STAY SEATED so that proper social distancing occurs. We know it is tempting to get closer, but please resist.
- After finished in the room, you will be directed to the front desk for check out.
- REMINDER: PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT TIME OF SERVICE. Sorry, we do not do billing. For your convenience, we take the following forms of payment: Cash, Check (WI issue ONLY & MUST have a VALID ID), Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and CARE CREDIT.
- Please note: You may request a curb-side appointment if you do not wish to come in.
Food and Medication Pick-up:
- At this time, we are still going to have you call when you arrive for picking-up. Payment will be done via the phone and we will deliver it to your vehicle. PLEASE call ahead for your food or medication needs to give our hardworking staff time to get it authorized and prepared for you!
- You will be mailed, emailed, or given paperwork for your pet’s surgery. Please read it over, fill it out (call if any questions), and bring it along with you when you drop off your pet for surgery.
- Call when you get here and you will be brought into a room to get checked in with a technician. (Surgical check-in is between 7:00am and 7:30am, unless special arrangements have been made).
- Once they have your pet checked in, you will stop at the front desk and pay the surgical deposit (which is the low end of your treatment plan). If using a check or Care Credit, please have your ID ready.
- Make sure you leave a good phone number for the doctor to reach you at while your pet is here, in case they need additional information. They will call when surgery is complete, so please don’t worry if you get a call.
- The technician will also schedule a pick-up appointment with you. This will make sure they have time to go over everything with you, please try to come at the time scheduled.
- Please note: We ONLY board our current client’s pets (animals that obtain all of their medical needs with our doctors). Also, due to liability and insurance reasons, we CANNOT board any pet that is aggressive in any way. (Please see our Boarding Policies).
- ALL boarding pets are REQUIRED to be current on: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella (for dogs) and a have a negative Fecal within the last year.
- Please do not bring anything that cannot be easily disinfected. This includes anything fabric: Dog Beds, Blankets, Rope toys, Shirts/Bandanas, etc.
- We highly recommend bringing your dogs own regular food. Switching foods abruptly can cause GI issues.
- Please fill out the Boarding Admission Form prior to your pet's stay with us.
Some IMPORTANT things to keep in mind:
- We have been EXTREMELY busy this past year, and often are booking out a couple weeks for appointments. PLEASE do not wait to schedule your appointment! It may take a couple weeks to get in.
- Surgical inquiries and appointments are handled by our Veterinary Technicians. Know that it may take them up to 24 hours to get back to you to answer your spay/neuter questions and get you scheduled.
- Our staff is working very hard (and often LONG days) to meet the demand of all our patient’s needs. PLEASE be kind, we are doing our best to get your pet the medical attention they need in a timely manner.
- We will NOT tolerate any form of abuse toward any of our staff.
NEW CLIENTS (and Inactive Clients):
- An appointment deposit will be needed to schedule an appointment for new clients and inactive clients. This is due to the high demand for appointments and the number of people not showing up for appointments scheduled.
- The deposit will be applied to your invoice as a credit when your pet is here.
- It is NON-REFUNDABLE if you Cancel or Miss your appointment without a 24-hour notice.
- Please fill out the New Client form before your pet's appointment.
Thank you all so much!!
Northside Pet Hospital Management
Welcome to Northside Pet Hospital Your Veterinary Clinic in Eau Claire WI
Need an appointment? Call us at 715-835-0761!
Northside Pet Hospital is a full-service veterinary medical facility, that offers boarding services to our established clients. The professional and courteous staff at Northside Pet Hospital seek to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Northside Pet Hospital strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Eau Claire, WI and surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Northside Pet Hospital can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
At Northside Pet Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Eau Claire Veterinarian | Northside Pet Hospital | 715-835-0761
1727 Western Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54703